NTS Job Zakat And Ushr Department Roll Number Slip for the post of Patwari can be download from here. National Testing service organize the screening test for the jobs in Zakat And Ushr Department KPK.
Candidates applied for patwari post in Zakat And Ushr Department are now waiting for there roll no slip which they can get from here as well as list of those candidates which are rejected due to some reasons. Link to check Projects details for patwari job is given below.
NTS Job Zakat And Ushr Department Roll Number Slip
NTS Test General Information
- Students can also get their NTS Job Zakat And Ushr Department Roll Number Slip from the receptive home address.
- Eligible applicants for the test can also obtain their roll number slips from here.
- Candidates must follow the following instructions to get the roll numbers slips:
- Students go to the official website www.nts.org.pk or ntsresults.org and enter her/his NIC number.
- Candidates can get a print of his/her information on this page after entering his/her NIC number on the link given above.
- After entering the NIC number, Candidates can view the roll number slips and also details about the test center.
- Candidates can also get there roll no slip by entering his/her name on the link given above.
- Aspirants can also get the print of the roll number slips. Students can select the print option and press the (ctrl+p) and get the print of the Nts Roll No Slip .
- If the candidate photograph is missing from the application form, then the candidate must paste the recent photograph on the NTS roll number slip and bring it on the test center. Otherwise candidates are not allowed to sit in the test center.
اگر آپ کو رول نمبر سلپ ڈاؤن لوڈ کرنے میں مشکل پیش آ رہی ہے تو اپنا نام اور سی این ای سی نمبر نیچے لکھ کر پوسٹ کمینٹ کر دیںـ این ٹی ایس کے بارے میں کسی قسم کی معلومات حاصل کرنے کے لیئے پوسٹ کمینٹ کر دیںـ
If Your CNIC lost, bring original NADRA token with any original document containing your photograph. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall after 30minutes of start of test.