NTS MCQS Sample papers for Pakistan Economic Survey. According to the Economic Survey of Pakistan, Pakistan has achieved 5.28 percent GDP growth during Financial Year 2016-17 as against the target of 5.7 percent.
NTS MCQS Sample Papers Pakistan Economic Survey
- According to the economic survey of Pakistan 2016-17 what is the per capita income of Pakistan in US Dollars?
(a) $1051.21 (b) $1531.0 (c) $1629 (d) $1372.8
- According to the economic survey of Pakistan 2016-17 what is the per capita income of Pakistan in Pakistani Rupee Terms?
(a) Rs. 124100 (b) Rs.169216 (c) Rs. 142800 (d) 212200
- what is the real GDP growth rate in 2016-17 of Pakistan?
(a) 5.28% (b) 4.71% (c) 3.80% (d) 4.9%
- What is the agriculture growth rate in 2016-2017?
(a) 2.33% (b) 3.46% (c) -1.2% (d) 2.5%
- Which sector consists of sub-sectors which include crops, livestock, fisheries, and forestry?
(a) Industry (b) Mining (c) Manufacturing (d) Agriculture
- Large-Scale Manufacturing (LSM), Small Scale Manufacturing and Slaughtering are the three main sub components of which of the following sectors?
(a) Quarrying Sector (b) Industrial sector
(c) Manufacturing Sector (d) Construction sector
- Mining and Quarrying sector recorded positive growth of —– during the year 2016-2017?
(a) 2.6 % (b) 1.34 % (c) 3.6% (d) 4%
- Electricity and gas distribution witnessed a growth of —–during the year 2016-2017?
(a) 5.2 % (b) 8 % (c) 3.4% (d) 0.2%
- Services Sector has —–share in GDP and has emerged as the main driver of economic growth
(a) 27.7 % (b) 37.7 % (c) 47.7% (d) 59.60%
- Transport, Storage and Communication; wholesale and Retail Trade; Finance and insurance; Housing Services (ownership of Dwellings); General Government Services (Public Administration and Defence); and other private services (Social Services) are sub-sectors of which economic sector?
(a) Social Sector (b) Services Sector (c) Industrial Sector (d) Business Sector
NTS MCQS Sample papers For Pakistan Economic Survey
- The Services sector has registered a growth rate of —– in 2017-2017?
(a) 5.98 percent (b) 4.75 percent (c) 3.75 percent (d) 6.75 percent
- Total investment in 2016-17 was —– %?
(a) 15.12 % (b) 16.23% (c) 15.54% (d) 15.78%
- During 2016-17 Cotton giving portal growth of ?
(a) 4.80 % (b) 5.59% (c) 3.15% (d) 5.68%
- During 2016-17 fiscal deficit stood at —– percent?
(a) 3.8 % (b) 4.2% (c) 6.6% (d) 5.1%
- The inflation rate as measured by the changes in Consumer Price Index (CPI) stood at —–during (July-April) 2016-17?
(a) 9.2 % (b) 8.7% (c) 4.1% (d) 6.2%
- What is the literacy rate in Pakistan according to Pakistan Social and Living Standard Measurement (PSLM) survey?
(a) 69.5% (b) 65.3% (c) 45.8% (d) 58%
- Punjab leads with —–literacy followed by Sindh with 55% Khyber Pakhtunkhwa with 53% and Balochistan with 41%?
(a) 65% (a) 57% (c) 62% (d) 67%
- The overall number of educational institutes stood at —– during 2016-17?
(a) 231.2 thousands (b) 252.5 thousands (c) 257.1 thousands (d) 365.2 thousands
- What is the total population of Pakistan as estimated during the year 2016-17?
(a) 189.21 million (b) 199.71 million (c) 179.43 million (d) 192.65 million
- What was the Population Growth Rate of Pakistan in 2016-17?
(a) 2.6% (a) 1.86% (c) 3% (d) 2.8%
Also See English Vocabulary MCQS NTS Online Test
- What is the length of Pakistan’s current road network ?
(a) 243,654 KM (b) 256,987 KM (c) 243,775 KM (d) 264,401KM
- What is the length of NHA road network?
(a) 11,147 KM (b) 16,765 KM (c) 12,131 KM (d) 19,987 KM
- Government of the Punjab has started a Metro Bus service in February 2013 in Lahore from —– to Shahdara?
(a) Minar-e-Pakistan (b) Gajumata
(c) Raiway Station (d) Model Town
- Government of the Punjab has started a Metro Bus service in February 2013 in Lahore running on the —– route?
(a) 53 KM (b) 47 KM (c) 27KM (d) 36KM
- How many passengers are using Metro Buses every day in Lahore?
(a) 1,20,000 (b) 1,30,000 (c) 1,35,000 (d) 1,45,000