NTS Skill Test Revenue Department Roll no Slip is available here. Skill test will be conduct for the post of Junior Clerk (BPS-11) Board of Revenue, Revenue & Estate Department, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
NTS Skill Test Revenue Department date is Saturday, 10th February 2018. All those candidates who apply for Junior Clerk Job in Revenue Department of KPK are now waiting for their roll no slip. List of eligible candidate is available here as well as project details. List of those candidates who are rejected due to some reasons like wise also available here.
How To Get NTS Skill Test Revenue Department Roll no Slip
Candidates must follow following steps to get their roll number slips.
- Eligible Candidates can also get their List of Candidates/roll no slip for Revenue Department from the receptive home address.
- Candidates can also get their roll number slip from online portal.
- Students go to the official website of National Testing Service and enter his/her CNIC number.
- Candidates can get a print of his/her information on this page after entering her/his NIC card number on the link given below.
- After entering the NIC card number, Candidates can view roll number slip and also details about the test center/test date.
- Candidates can also download their roll no slip by entering his/her name.
- Students can also get the print of their roll number slips. Students can select the print option and press the (ctrl+p) and get the print of the list of candidates for Revenue Department KPK Jobs.
- If the candidate photograph is not on the application application form. Then the candidate must paste the recent photograph on the NTS roll number slip and bring it on the test center. Otherwise candidates are not allow to sit in the test center.