NTS Special Education Peshawar Jobs has been announced. Total 90 vacant posts are available. National Testing Service (NTS) will take the screening test for the posts in Directorate of Social Welfare, Special Education, Peshawar.
Those candidates who wants to apply must have at least Intermediate/Matriculation pass and have relevant experience. Eligible candidates must apply for Nts Jobs Special Education, Peshawar to avail this golden opportunity.
The applying cafeteria, age, qualification and experience required for the vacant vacancies in Directorate of Social Welfare, Special Education, Peshawar are given below.
NTS Special Education Peshawar Jobs
|Last Date Apply||Wednesday, 17th January 2018|
|Education Required||Matric, Intermediate, Relevant Experience|
| Age Limit||See Job ad below|
|Place of Posting||Any Where in KPK|
|Pay package||As Per Pay Scale|
|Organization||Directorate of Social Welfare, Special Education, Peshawar|
|Government / Private||Government|
|NTS Fees||Rs 450/-|
TERMS & CONDITIONS For NTS Special Education Peshawar Jobs
1. Applicant must be domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province.
2. Government employees are eligible to apply through proper channel.
3. Age relaxation cases will be given according to Government rules.
4· NTS will only take the screening test and rest of the process after screening test will be performed by the Department as per rules specified for regular appointment by Government of KPK.
5 No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
6. Reserved quota will be strictly observed.
The competent authority reserves the right to increase/decrease number of posts or cancel the recruitment process by giving a valid reason.
8. Local candidates, where the posts are lying vacant, will be given preference.
9. NTS will charge Rs 450/- for every application.
10. Test processing fee shall be deposited through the prescribed deposit slip at any online branches of ABL, MCB, Meezan Bank and Habib bank Limited.
Available Positions in Directorate of Social Welfare, Special Education, Peshawar:
- Instructor Electrician
- Assistant Technician (Brace Maker)
- Vocational Teacher
- Junior Teacher
- Instructor (Carpenter, Tailoring)
- Physical Training Instructor (PTI)
- Religious Teacher
- Junior Clerk
- Assistant Physiotherapist
- Junior Oral Master
- Needle Craft Instructor
- Hostel Superintendent
- Assistant Oral Master
- Certified Teacher
- Music Teacher
- Auxillary Worker
- Work Overseer
Click on links below to download Job Advertisement and Application Form
این ٹی ایس کے بارے میں کسی طرح کی معلومات حاصل کرنے کیلئے اپنا سوال کمینٹ میں لکھیں