Pakistan information commission Punjab Government jobs Via NTS has been announce. Last date to apply is Saturday, 5th October, 2019. PIC is an independent enforcement body for RTI, set up under the Punjab Transparency and RTI Act, 2013. The main role of information commission of Punjab is to set the required mechanisms for RTI in Punjab, raise public awareness of the law, help public bodies comply with the law, train public information officers, monitor their performance, decide complaints and take action against those failing to comply. Function of PIC is to Issue directives to public bodies for preservation, management, publication, publicity and access to information.
The jobs in PIC RTI is offered on contract basis. Total number of posts are 20. Those candidates who have the require qualification and are eligible for the PIC Punjab Government Jobs must apply to grab this golden opportunity. How to apply and other as well as other requirements for the jobs in Pakistan information commission Lahore October 2019 are mention below.
Pakistan information commission Punjab Government jobs Via NTS
|Last Date To Apply||Saturday, 5th October, 2019|
|Job Title||Executive Director|
Deputy Director (Admin & Finance)
Assistant Director ( Awareness,Training, Research & Publications)
Data Entry Operator
|Department Name||Pakistan information commission|
Procedure to Apply For PIC RTI Punjab Vacancies 2019 ?
- Candidates can download the application form from the NTS website. Application form can also be download from here.
- NTS test fee which is Rupess 540/- can be pay in any branch of HBL, UBL, MCB, or ABL.
- Candidates having domicile of Punjab are eligible to apply.
- 2% quota is reserved for disable persons. 5% quota is for women. While 5% quota is for minorities.
- The number of posts can be increase or decrease.
- Applicant must bring original documents at the time of test / interview.
- Last date to apply is Saturday, 5th October, 2019.
Download Application Form