Pakistan Medical Commission PMC MDCAT 2020 2021 NTS Roll No Slip download online from here. Test date is Sunday, 29th November, 2020. The Pakistan Medical Commission previously known as Pakistan Medical & Dental Council) is a statutory regulatory authority that maintains the official register of medical practitioners within Pakistan. Its chief function is to establish uniform minimum standard of basic and higher qualifications in medicine and dentistry.
All those applicants who have registered for MDCAT. Now, waiting for their roll number slip. So that they are able to appear in the written test. Here roll number slip of PMC MDCAT 2020 2021 is available. You can download your roll no. slip after entering required details.
Pakistan Medical Commission PMC MDCAT 2020 2021 NTS Roll No Slip
|Test Date||Sunday, 29th November, 2020|
|Roll No Slip||Click Here|
How to Download PMC MDCAT Roll Number Slips
- Candidates must follow the following steps in order to get the roll no slip for PMC MDCAT for the year 2020 & 2021.
- Your Name or CNIC (identity card number) is require to download test roll no slip.
- After entering name or id card number (CNIC). You can view the roll number slip as well as all other details about test time & test venue.
- If you are not able to find your roll number slip. Then you are advise to check your name in Rejected candidate list. May be due to some reasons you are not eligible for Test.
- Candidates will have to produce their roll number slips at the entry point of the test centre.
- Mobile Phone, Calculators or any Gadget is not allowed in the Test Center Premises as per HEC instructions and NTS rules.
- Without roll number slip no candidate will be allowed to enter the exam centre.