Pakistan Mint Lahore Apprenticeship Training NTS Merit List Roll No Slip check online from here. Check eligible candidates list from here. The Pakistan Mint is a coin press located in Shalimar Town, Lahore, Pakistan. It is the oldest mint located in Pakistan. It is governed by the State Bank of Pakistan. The mint has been in operation since 1942. Currency denominations of 1, 2,5 and 10 rupee coins are currently minted there.
All those candidates who apply for Apprenticeship Training in Pakistan Mint Lahore. Now, waiting for their roll number slip & merit list. So that they are able to appear in the written test. Here roll number slip as well as merit list of Apprenticeship Training is available.
Pakistan Mint Lahore Apprenticeship Training NTS Merit List Roll No Slip
||Pakistan Mint Lahore|
|Roll No Slip
How To Check Pakistan Mint Merit Lists
- First way is to check is via name. While the other method to download is through identity card number (CNIC).
- After entering name or id card number (CNIC). Candidates can view the test date, test time as well as test center.
- You can download as well as take the print. Press (ctrl+p) in order to get the print of Pakistan Mint Lahore Apprenticeship Training test Roll No Slip.
- If you are not able to find your roll number slip. Then you are advise to check your name in Rejected candidate list. May be due to some reasons you are not eligible for Test.
- Mobile Phone, Calculators or any Gadget is not allowed in the Test Center Premises.
- No candidate will be admitted in the test centre after specified time.
- Candidates will have to produce their roll number slips at the entry point of the test center.