Pakistan rangers Punjab sub inspector jobs 2019 has been announce. Last date to apply for Pakistan rangers jobs is 21st, October, 2019. The Pakistan rangers are a paramilitary law enforcement organization in Pakistan and have a primary mission of securing important sites such as Pakistan’s International Border with India as well as employed in internal security operations, and providing assistance to the police in maintaining law and order. The headquarter of Rangers is in Lahore. The force operate under their own separate chains of command and wear distinct uniforms.
This is golden opportunity for those candidates who wants to join Pakistan Rangers. Punjab Rangers has announce 18 vacancies. Minimum education require for jobs in Pakistan rangers Punjab is F.A / FSc. Those candidates will be given preference who have higher education. All those candidates who have the require qualification and are eligible for the Pakistan rangers Punjab sub inspector jobs must avail this golden opportunity. How to apply as well as other requirements for Lahore Punjab sub inspector Ranger Jobs are mention below.
Pakistan rangers Punjab sub inspector jobs 2019
|Last Date Apply||21st, October, 2019|
| Job Location||Lahore|
|Job Title||Sub Inspector|
|Education Require||F.A / FSc|
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa 11.5%
|Department Name||Pakistan rangers|
How to Apply For rangers Punjab Vacancies 2019 ?
- The selection will be made on merit base.
- Candidates from the Punjab province register on 14th & 15th October.
- Those candidates who are from Sindh Province. They can registered on 16th October, 2019.
- Minimum age is 18 years while the maximum age is 30 years. 5 years age relaxation is added according to government rules.
- The selected candidates do the training in Ranger academy Mandi Bahauddin.
- Bring pt shoes for physical test.
- No TA/ DA is admissible to the candidates.