Download application form for Paraplegic Centre Peshawar Hayatabad PCP Jobs from here. Last date to apply is Thursday, 24th October, 2019. Hayatabad is a modern suburb on the North-Western fringe of Peshawar, the capital of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. It is close to the Torkham. PCP is an autonomous body working under the umbrella of the department of health, Govt of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, providing free of cost, “Comprehensive Physical Rehabilitation Services” including, Skilled Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Orthotic Management, Psychological Counseling, Recreational Activities, Skills Building, Community Re-Integration, provision of Custom Made Wheel Chairs, Adoptive/ Supportive equipments.
Application are invited from candidates to fulfill the vacant posts in Peshawar Hayatabad PCP. All those candidates who have the require qualification and are eligible for the Paraplegic Centre Peshawar must apply to grab this golden opportunity. Applying procedure as well as other requirements for the jobs in Hayatabad PCP are mention below.
Paraplegic Centre Peshawar Hayatabad PCP Jobs 2019
|Last Date Apply||Thursday, 24th October, 2019|
| Job Location
|Job Title||HR Officer
Technician Assistant (AT Workshop)
Helper ( AT Workshop)
||Paraplegic Centre Peshawar|
How to Apply For PCP Peshawar Vacancies 2019 ?
- Candidates can download the application form the paraplegic center website. Application form is also available here.
- Attested copies of documents should be attach with the applications.
- Candidates who are already working in government sector apply through proper channel.
- Only shortlist candidates will be called for interview / test on the basis submitted documents.
- Practical demonstration may be conducted for all the technicians vacancies.
- Original bank deposit slip of Rupees 600 for serial number 1_4. While Rupees 200 bank deposit slip original for serial no. 5 to 15 must be attach with application form.
- Last date to apply is Thursday, 24th October, 2019.