Check applying procedure for Population Welfare Department KPK Peshawar Jobs Via ETEA from here. Last date to apply is Friday, 29th November, 2019. Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa formerly the North-West Frontier Province, or NWFP, runs for over 1,100 kilometres along the border with Afghanistan. Family Planning introduced after FPAP was established in 1953. FP program launched by Govt Pakistan through MoH on 30th June, 1965. Online applications are required from qualified candidates to fulfill the posts in PWD. Candidates having domicile of District Dera Ismail Khan are eligible to apply.
The title of the jobs are Assistant Director, Senior Instructor, Instructor, Admin Officer, IT Officer, IT Assistant, Senior Clerk, Junior Clerk, Driver, Dispatch Rider, Naib Qasid, Sweeper, Psychologist & Assistant. Those candidates who are eligible for the KPK Population Welfare Department Jobs must apply to avail this golden opportunity. Applying procedure as well as other requirements for the jobs in Hayatabad Peshawar Population Welfare are mention below.
Population Welfare Department KPK Peshawar Jobs Via ETEA 2019
|Last Date To Apply||Friday, 29th November, 2019|
||Peshawar, Swat, DI khan, Kohat
Applying Procedure / General Instructions For PWD Jobs 2019 ?
- Interview calls letter will be issued to short listed candidates only. Short listing will be based on the Screening Test conducted by ETEA.
- Incomplete applications and applications received after due dates will not be entertain.
- Age relaxation will be admissible according to Government rules.
- In service candidates apply through proper channel.
- Candidates must have original documents with them at the time of test / interview.
- In case of foreign degree, equivalent certificates from HEC must be provided.
- Last date to apply is Friday, 29th November, 2019.