Check Punjab Pharmacy Council PPC 19th 21st Pharmacy Technicians Examinations NTS Answer Keys Result & Merit List from here. Test date is Saturday, 31st October and Sunday, 01st November 2020. Pharmacy is the fastest growing, dynamic profession offering a wealth of opportunities. Many occupations offer to improve society’s quality of life, the profession of pharmacy involves the preservation of life itself.
Those students who appear in Punjab Pharmacy Council 21st & 19th Pharmacy Technician (Annual/Supplementary) Examination 2020 written test. Now, waiting for their result. So that they come to know about their marks as well as to know they are eligible for admission or not. Here result as well as answer keys are available here after it is announce by national testing authorities. Mostly, nts declare the result of any test after the few days of test date.
Punjab Pharmacy Council PPC 19th 21st Pharmacy Technicians Examinations NTS Answer Keys Result
|Department Name||Punjab Pharmacy Council|
|Test Date||Saturday, 31st October and Sunday, 01st November 2020|
|Paper Type||Year 1 Paper 1|
Year 1 Paper 2
Year 2 Paper 1
Year 2 Paper 2
|Answer Keys||Click Here|
How to Check Punjab Pharmacy Council Pharmacy Technicians Test Results
- First method to check result is via CNIC (identity card number). While the second possible way is to check written test result is through roll no.
- Write your CNIC (id card number) in the CNIC search bar and then enter correct code and at last click on search button.
- You can also check your Result by entering your roll number. While the other procedure is same is it is to check result via identity card no (CNIC).
- You have to enter your mobile phone number last 7 digits as password.
- You can also check your Punjab Pharmacy Council Pharmacy Assistant Examination est Result by entering roll number.