Punjab Pharmacy Council PPC 19th 21st Pharmacy Technicians Examinations NTS Roll No Slip download online from here. Check list of eligible candidates. Test date is Saturday, 31st October and Sunday, 01st November 2020. Pharmacy is the fastest growing, dynamic profession offering a wealth of opportunities. Many occupations offer to improve society’s quality of life, the profession of pharmacy involves the preservation of life itself.
If you are looking for 21st & 19th Written Paper of Pharmacy Technician (First Year & Second Year) Annual & Supplementary Examination 2020 roll no slip. Then you come at right page. Here roll no slip as well as list of candidates is available after it is announce by national testing authorities.
Punjab Pharmacy Council PPC 19th 21st Pharmacy Technicians Examinations NTS Roll No Slip
||Punjab Pharmacy Council|
||Saturday, 31st October and Sunday, 01st November 2020|
|Sample Papers||Click Here|
||21st & 19th Written Paper of Pharmacy Technician (First Year & Second Year) Annual & Supplementary Examination|
|Download Roll No Slip||Click Here|
|Eligible Candidates List
How to Download Punjab Pharmacy Council Pharmacy Technicians Test Roll No. Slips ?
- Your Name or CNIC number is require to download test roll no slip of Pharmacy Technician 1st Year & 2nd Year Annual & Supplementary Examination.
- After entering name or id card number (CNIC). You can view the roll number slip as well as all other details about test time & test venue.
- If you are not able to find your roll number slip. Then you are advise to check your name in Rejected candidate list. May be due to some reasons you are not eligible for Test.
- Enter your mobile number last 7 digits as password.
- Do not bring calculators, mobile phones and wrist watches with calculator in the test center.
- Without the roll number slip no candidate will be entertained for the test.
- Reporting time is mention on the roll number slip.