Check how to apply for PPSC Punjab Public Service Commission Jobs March 15th 2020 from here. Last date to apply is Monday, 30th March, 2020. PPSC is a government agency responsible for hiring and administering the provincial civil services and management services in Punjab Province.
PPSC invites applications from the candidates to fulfill the vacant posts in different department . Names of these departments are Board of Revenue Deputy Commissioner Rawalpindi, Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department & Punjab irrigation Department. These posts are offered on regular basis. Those candidates who are eligible for the PPSC Jobs 15th March must apply to avail this golden opportunity. Applying procedure as well as other requirements for the jobs in Punjab Public Service Commission March 2020 are mention below.
Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Jobs October 2019
|Last Date To Apply||Monday, 30th March, 2020|
||Mention Below in Ad
How to Apply / General Instructions For PPSC Vacancies 15th March 2020 ?
- Candidates can apply online on the pssc website. It is mandatory for applicant to deposit Rupese 600/-.
- TO appear in test / interview only Original Valid cnic issued by NADRA will be accepted.
- Applicants are advised to read all terms and conditions’ instructions or the Advertisement as well as important Instructions to Candidates” given on PPSC website carefully in order to submit their Online Applications.
- Editing options to correct any information in the online application form will be available to the applicant till the last date of apply.
- Negative marking will be done and 0.25 marks will be deducted on each wrong answer in all objective papers.
- The candidates will ensure that after applying for a post they immediately apply Departmental permission
NOC in their concern Department. Candidate must provide NOC at the time of interview.
- Due date to apply is Monday, 30th March, 2020.