Download online Punjab higher education department Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Roll No Slip Lecturer Arabic Biology Botany Chemistry Commerce Subjects from here. Check test date from here. Lecturer jobs are announce in the month of August, 2020. While the last date to apply is Tuesday, 8th September, 2020. The lecture jobs are in Punjab higher education department.
Those candidates who apply for HED Arabic Biology Botany Chemistry Commerce lecturer jobs via ppsc. Now, waiting for their roll no slip. So that they are able to appear in the written test. Here link to download Punjab Public Service Commission jobs slip is available after it is announce officially. Check schedule of test from here. Total female posts are 193. Out of 193 jobs 13 jobs are for Arabic lecturer. 50 posts are for biology lecturer. Botany total posts are 15. 100 posts are for chemistry lecturer. While for commerce lecturer jobs total vacancies are 15. Total male posts are 156. Out of 156 jobs 8 jobs are for Arabic lecturer. 20 posts are for biology lecturer. Botany total posts are 8. 90 posts are for chemistry lecturer. While male commerce lecturer jobs total vacancies are 30.
Punjab higher education department Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Roll No Slip Lecturer Arabic Biology Botany Chemistry Commerce
|Last Date To Apply||08-09-2020|
|Total Posts||193 (Female) 156 (Male)|
|Roll No Slip Download||Click Here|
|Check Test Date||Check From Here|
How to Download Punjab higher education department Punjab Public Service Commission Lecturer Jobs Test Slips
- Roll no slip of ppsc Lecturer jobs can be download in the following ways.
- The method to download slip of ppsc is via cnic.
- First of all enter your identity card number. After that select your post for which you apply. At last click on submit button.
- After you click on submit button your roll no slip is displayed as well as schedule of test time, test centre & test location.
- To print roll no slip of ppsc press ctrl+p to take print.
Name of Department
- Punjab Higher Education Department