Primary Secondary Health Care Department Chief Drug Controller Office Jobs Via NTS has been announce. Last date to apply is Wednesday, 2nd May 2018.Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department, Gov of Punjab, invites applications from qualified and experienced individuals. Candidates having domicile of Punjab are eligible to apply. The jobs in Chief Drug Controller Office of Punjab healthcare department are offer on contract period. The duration of contract is 1 year and will be renewable.
Those candidates who have domicile of Punjab must apply to avail this golden opportunity. Age relaxation for male candidates is 5 years while for female candidates age relaxation is 8 years. Applying criteria and other requirements for jobs are mention below in the table.
Primary Secondary Health Care Department Chief Drug Controller Office Jobs Via NTS
|Last Date Apply||Wednesday, 2nd May 2018|
|Job Title||See job Ad below|
- The appointment will be made on temporary basis for the duration of one year.
- 3% quota is reserve for disable persons. 5% quota is reserve for minorities. While for female candidates it is 15%.
- Age relaxation for male candidates is 5 years while for female age relaxation is 8 years. Relaxation of age for disable persons are 10 years.
Applying Criteria For Primary Secondary Health Care Department Chief Drug Controller Office Jobs Via NTS
- Candidates shall submit duly filled Application form, along with deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of National Testing Service.
- Application form can be download from the official website of NTS.
- NTS test fee which is Rs 500/- can be pay in any branch of HBL, UBL, MCB, or ABL.
- In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she must submit separate application form for each post.
- Incomplete applications and application receive after due date will not be entertain.
- Government employers are eligible to apply through proper channel.
- Roll No. Sip will be separately dispatch directly to candidates at least one week prior to the test date.
- Number of Posts may be increase or decrease.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Last date to apply is Wednesday, 2nd May 2018.