Download online Prevention & Control of Non-Communicable Diseases Primary Secondary Health Care Department Jobs NTS Roll No Slip from here. Test date is Friday 13th November, 2020. P&SHD delivers quality healthcare services to the community through an efficient and effective service delivery system that is accessible, equitable, culturally acceptable, affordable and sustainable.
Those candidates who apply for the jobs in government of the Punjab Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Prevention & Control of Non-Communicable Diseases. Now, waiting for their test roll number slips. So that they are able to appear in the test. Here roll no. slip is available after it is announce by national testing authorities. Check test date & list of eligible rejected candidates from here.
Prevention & Control of Non-Communicable Diseases Primary Secondary Health Care Department Jobs NTS Roll No Slip
|Institution Name||Government of the Punjab Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department|
|Post Title||Manager Operations|
|Candidates List||Click Here|
|Roll No Slip Download||Click Here|
|NTS Test Date||Check From Here|
How to Download PSHD Prevention & Control of Non-Communicable Diseases Jobs Roll No. Slips ?
- First method to download roll no. slip is by name. While the second way to print / download roll no. slips is by id card number.
- After entering id card number as well as other details. Your roll no slip will be displayed as well as details about the test date, test time as well as test venue.
- Eligible candidates can also download slip by name. Enter your mobile number last 7 digits as password.
- If you are not able to find your roll number slip. Then you are advise to check your name in Rejected candidate list. May be due to some reasons you are not eligible for Test.
- Do not bring calculators, mobile phones and wrist watches with calculator in the test center.
- Without the roll number slip no candidate will be entertained for the test.