Provincial Ombudsman Secretariat Jobs Via ETEA has been announce. Last date to apply for etea jobs is Tuesday, 10th September, 2019. Provincial Ombudsman Secretariat Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is headed by a Secretary. he Ombudsman Secretariat comprises, the Administration Section, Investigation and Implementation Section, Media Section and a dedicated Women and Child Section with two Advisors, 3 Consultants, and six Investigation Officers. Peshawar is the capital of the Pakistani province of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Situated in the broad Valley of Peshawar near the eastern end of the historic Khyber Pass, close to the border with Afghanistan. The current name “Peshawar” is derived from the former Sanskrit name of the place, Purushapura meaning “City of Men”.
Applications are invited from the candidates having domicile of KPK to fulfill the posts in Provincial Ombudsman Secretariat. All those candidates who have the require qualification and skills and are eligible for the Provincial Ombudsman Secretariat Jobs must apply to grab this golden opportunity. Applying procedure as well as other requirements for the jobs in Ombudsman Secretariat KPK are mention below.
Provincial Ombudsman Secretariat Jobs Via ETEA
|Last Date Apply||Tuesday, 10th September, 2019|
| Age Limit|| 18-35 years|
|Pay package||As Per Pay Scale|
| Job Location||Peshawar|
|Job Title||Computer Operator (BPS-16)|
Senior Clerk (BPS-14)
Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
| Total seats|| 16|
| Institution Name||Provincial Ombudsman Secretariat|
How to Apply For Ombudsman Secretariat Vacancies ?
- Apply online on ETEA website.
- Incomplete application and applications receive after due date will not be entertain.
- Number of posts can increase or decrease.
- Candidates who are already in Government Service / Semi Government Service apply through proper channel.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test / interview.
- Only short listed candidates will be call for test / interview.
- Last date to apply is Tuesday, 10th September, 2019.