Check Primary Secondary Health Care Department PSHD Prevention Control of Non-Communicable Diseases Jobs NTS Result Answer Keys from here. Test date is Friday 13th November, 2020. P&SHD delivers quality healthcare services to the community through an efficient and effective service delivery system that is accessible, equitable, culturally acceptable, affordable and sustainable.
Those candidates who appear in the written test for Punjab Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Prevention & Control of Non-Communicable Diseases jobs. Now, waiting for their result. So that they come to know about their marks as well as to know they are eligible for next stage or not. Here result is available here after it is announce by national testing authorities. Mostly, nts declare the result of any test after the few days of test date.
Primary Secondary Health Care Department PSHD Prevention Control of Non-Communicable Diseases Jobs NTS Result Answer Keys
|Institution Name||Government of the Punjab Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department|
|Post Title||Manager Operations|
|Answer Keys||Click Here|
|Test Date||Friday 13th November, 2020|
How to Check Primary Secondary Health Care Department Jobs Results
- First method to check test result of Government of the Punjab Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Prevention & Control of Non-Communicable Diseases jobs is via CNIC (identity card number). While the second possible way is to check written test result is through roll no.
- Write your CNIC (id card number) in the CNIC search bar and then enter correct code and at last click on search button.
- You can also check your Result by entering your roll number. While the other procedure is same is it is to check result via identity card no (CNIC).
- You have to enter your mobile phone number last 7 digits as password.
- To check answer keys. First of all click on the post name after that select the book color. Your desire book color answer keys will be displayed.