Policy & Strategic Planning Unit of Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Government of the Punjab PSPU Jobs NTS Test Roll No Slip download from here. Test date is Sunday, 2nd February 2020. The main objective of PSPU is to is to strengthen the governance and stewardship function of Primary & Secondary Health Department and enhance the effectiveness and impact of PunjabHealth Care Delivery System coordinating all the sectoral and multi-sectoral stakeholders.
If you are looking for test roll no slip of Policy & Strategic Planning Unit PSPU jobs. Then you come at right place. Here roll number slip as well as list of eligible, rejected candidates is available as soon as it is announce by officials. Check test date for date entry operator & senior clerk pspu jobs from here.
PSPU Jobs NTS Test Roll No Slip Policy Strategic Planning Unit
|Department Name||Policy & Strategic Planning Unit of Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department|
|Job Title||Communication Specialist|
Environmental Health Specialist
Public Health Specialist
Senior Data Analyst
|Roll No Slip||Click Here|
|Test Date||Check From Here|
How to Download Policy & Strategic Planning Unit of Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs Test Slips
- Candidates must follow the following steps in order to get the roll no slip for PSPU Jobs test.
- Your Name or CNIC (identity card number) is require to download test roll no slip.
- After entering name or id card number (CNIC). You can view the roll number slip as well as all other details about test time & test venue.
- If you are not able to find your roll number slip. Then you are advise to check your name in Rejected candidate list. May be due to some reasons you are not eligible for Test.
Instructions For Appearing In PSPU Jobs Test
- No candidate will be admitted in the test centre after specified time.
- Candidates will have to produce their roll number slips at the entry point of the test centre.
- Mobile Phone, Calculators or any Gadget is not allowed in the Test Center Premises as per HEC instructions and NTS rules.