Punjab Educational Endowment Fund PEEF Scholarships details are available here. Last date to apply is Monday, 22nd April, 2019. A scholarship is an award of financial aid for a student to further their education. Scholarships are awarded based upon various criteria, which usually reflect the values and purposes of the donor or founder of the award. Punjab government has launch Ph.D Foreign Scholarship programme. Male as well as female can also apply for scholarship of PEEF. The scholarship scheme allocating a special quota for the students of other federating units of Pakistan as well.
Existing permanent / regular faculty members of public sector teaching / educational institutions of Pakistan are not eligible to apply for Ph.D Foreign Scholarship. The subject areas of PEEF scholarship is life science medicines, Engineering technology, Natural sciences, social sciences and Art humanities. The students of Punjab will be awarded 90% of scholarships of cmms.
Punjab Educational Endowment Fund PEEF Scholarships Eligibility Criteria
The details of eligibility criteria for scholarship of PEEF 2019 2020 are mention below.
- Not less than 60% marks throughout the academic career.
- Declared monthly family income (including self, spouse and parents) is equal to or less than PKR. 200,000/-.
- Age of the applicant is not more then 35 years at the time of submission of application.
- Those students are eligible who don’t availed any foreign scholarship in the past.
- All Pakistan Nationals as well as both genders are eligible to apply.
How to Apply for Punjab Educational Endowment Fund PEEF Scholarships
Details of the applying procedure of phd scholarships of PEEF are mention below.
- Chief Minister Merit Scholarship (CMMS) program application form can be download from PEEF website.
- Application form of PEEF scholarship is also available here.
- Send dully filled application form with in due date.
- Last date to apply is Monday, 22nd April, 2019.
Punjab Educational Endowment Fund PEEF Scholarships Coverage
CMMS PhD Scholarships are fully funded and will cover the following costs.
- Health Insurance
- Degree course tuition fees.
- Air Fare
Punjab Educational Endowment Fund PEEF Scholarships Discipline wise allocation
CMMS PEEF Scholarships discipline wise details are as under.
- Social Sciences/Humanities and Arts group (20%).
- Science disciplines (80%).
The students of Punjab will be awarded 90% of the scholarships. While 10% scholarships will be awarded to those students who are from other provinces of Pakistan.