Punjab Food Authority Jobs 2018 has been announced. NTS will organize the screening test for the vacant posts in Punjab Food Authority. These appointments will be made on contract basis under the Contract Appointment Policy 2004 of the Punjab Government.
Eligible Candidates must apply to grab this golden opportunity for Punjab Food Authority Jobs. Applying criteria and other requirements of this job is describe below..
- The Posts are offered on contract basis.
- The Quotas for the posts will be 15 % for women, 5% for Minority and 3 % for disabled persons.
- General age relaxation will be 5 years for Male candidates, while for female candidates age relaxation is 8 years.
- Roll no Slip is available here.
How To Apply For Punjab Food Authority Jobs 2018
- Government employees are eligible to apply through proper channel.
- If the candidate wants to apply for more than one post, he/she should submit separate application.
- Candidates are advised to download application form from Nation Testing Website(NTS) nts.org.pk or from here, along with the deposit slip of Rs 300/- from Bs-05 to Bs-09 while Rs 400/- for the posts above Bs-10.
- Applicants must submit two recent passport size photographs, CNIC copy along with Bank deposit slip (Nts Copy).
- Applications receive after close office hours will not be entertain.
- Last date for the submission of application is Monday, 22nd January, 2018.
- Roll Number Slips shall be Separately dispatch directly to candidates postal address at least 1 week prior to the test date.
- Candidates having minimum 60% marks in NTS test will be eligible for further consideration in the recruitment process.
- Five Topper Candidates in NTS test will be call for interview.
- Number of posts can be increased or decreased at any time with out any notice.
- No TA/DA will be given.
- Department have the right to reject/accept or cancel any application, post or recruitment process.