Punjab Food Authority PFA Jobs Via NTS has been announce. Last date to apply for PFA jobs is Monday, 18th of February 2019. Punjab food Authority (PFA) is responsible for checking out the quality of food. PFA provides technical support as well as scientific advice to the Government in issues relating to food safety. The foremost aim of food authority of Punjab is to safety and quality of all the food items and products.
The posts in PFA are for disable persons. The maximum age limit is 35 year. The jobs in Punjab Food Authority are on contract basis according to contract Appointment policy 2004 of the Government of Punjab. All those candidates who are eligible for the Punjab Food Authority PFA Jobs Via NTS must apply to avail this golden opportunity. Applying procedure as well as other requirements for the jobs in PFA are mention below.
Punjab Food Authority PFA Jobs Via NTS
|Last Date To Apply||Monday, 18th February 2019|
||Maximum 35 years
||Food Safety Officer
Assistant Food Safety Officer
Data Entry Operator
How to Apply For Punjab Food Authority PFA Jobs Via NTS ?
- Candidates can download the application form the NTS website. Application form is also available here.
- Candidates who are already in Government Service / Semi Government Service apply through proper channel.
- Candidates shall submit duly filled Application form, along with deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of National Testing Service.
- NTS test fee which is 400 can be pay in any branch of HBL, UBL, MCB, or ABL.
- Candidate must have domicile of Punjab.
- Incomplete application and applications receive after due date will not be entertain.
- Selected candidates can be posted any where in Punjab.
- The number of posts can be increase or decrease.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test / interview.
- Last date to apply is Monday, 18th February, 2019.