Punjab Pharmacy Council PPC 20th 18th Pharmacy Technicians Examinations NTS Test Roll No Slip download from here. Test date is Saturday, 18th & Sunday, 19th January 2020. Pharmacy is the fastest growing, dynamic profession offering a wealth of opportunities. Many occupations offer to improve society’s quality of life, the profession of pharmacy involves the preservation of life itself.
PPC was established under Pharmacy Act 1967 as amended in 1973. Punjab Pharmacy Council is a autonomous statuary body. If you are looking for Punjab pharmacy council examination roll no slip. Then you come at right page. Here roll no slip as well as list of candidates for 18th & 20th Pharmacy Technicians Examinations is available. Download ppc 20th 18th Pharmacy Technicians (Supplementary) test roll number slip from here.
Punjab Pharmacy Council PPC 20th 18th Pharmacy Technicians Examinations NTS Test Roll No Slip
|Department Name||Punjab Pharmacy Council|
|Test Date||Saturday, 18th & Sunday, 19th January 2020|
|Sample Papers||Click Here|
|Test Name||20th & 18th Pharmacy Technicians Examinations|
|Download Roll No Slip||Click Here|
How to Download Punjab Pharmacy Council Test Roll No. Slips ?
- Candidates must follow the following steps in order to get the roll no slip for Punjab Pharmacy Council test.
- Your Name or CNIC number is require to download test roll no slip.
- After entering name or id card number (CNIC). You can view the roll number slip as well as all other details about test time & test venue.
- If you are not able to find your roll number slip. Then you are advise to check your name in Rejected candidate list. May be due to some reasons you are not eligible for Test.
- Select the print option and press (ctrl+p) in order to get the print of Punjab Pharmacy Council 20th & 18th Test Roll No Slip.
- No candidate will be admitted in the test centre after specified time.