Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Jobs October 2019 has been announce. Last date to apply online is Monday, 28th October, 2019. PPSC is a government agency responsible for hiring and administering the provincial civil services and management services in Punjab Province. PPSC established on April, 1937. Public Service Commission of Punjab is the oldest Provincial Public Service Commission of Pakistan.
PPSC invites applications from the candidates to fulfill the vacant posts in different department . Names of these departments are Foresty, wildlife & fisheries department. Environment protection department & Healthcare and medical education department. These posts are offered on regular basis. Those candidates who are eligible for the PPSC Jobs must apply to avail this golden opportunity. Applying procedure as well as other requirements for the jobs in PPSC October 2019 are mention below.
Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Jobs October 2019
|Last Date To Apply||Monday, 28th October, 2019|
|Age Required||21 – 38 Years|
||Assistant Research Officer (BS-16)
Research Officer (BS-17)
Forest Ranger (BS-16)
Sub Divisional Forest Officer (BS-17)
Research Assistant (BS-16)
Charge Nurse (Male & Female) (BS-16)
How to Apply For PPSC Vacancies 2019 ?
- Candidates can apply online on the pssc website.
- It is mandatory for applicant to deposit Rupese 600/-.
- Last date to apply online is Monday, 28th October, 2019.
Department Names & Posts
- Forestry, Wildfire & Fishers Department
- Assistant Research Officer (BS-16)
- Research Officer (BS-17)
- Forest Ranger (BS-16)
- Sub Divisional Forest Officer (BS-17)
2. Environment Protection Department
- Research Assistant (BS-16)
3. Specialized healthcare And Medical Education Department
- Charge Nurse (Male & Female) (BS-16)
How to Fill the PPSC Application Form ?
- Please fill the application form properly with complete and correct information.
- Don’t leave any field blank, otherwise your application will be rejected.
- Incorrect and false information may result in cancellation of your candidature at any stage, even after employment and also proceeding of a legal action.