Revenue Department KPK Jobs 2018 for Junior Clerks has been announced .Nts will organize the recruitment test for the available post in KPK, Revenue Department.
KPK domicile holders are eligible to apply for these vacant posts. Minimum education required to apply for Junior Clerks Jobs is Matriculation and applicants must have ability to type 30 words per minute. Age limit should be 18-30 years. So, all those applicants who are eligible for these posts must apply to grab this golden opportunity. Further, requirements for these jobs are listed in the table.
Links to Download Revenue Department KPK Job Advertisement, Content Weightages and Application Form are given below
Revenue Department KPK Jobs
|Last Date Apply||Tuesday, 16th January, 2018|
|Minimum Qualification Required||Matriculation|
| Age Limit||18-30 years|
|Place of Posting||Any Where In KPK Province of Pakistan|
|Job Title|| |
Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
|Typing Speed||30 Words per minute|
|Roll No Slip||Click Here|
How to apply for Revenue Department KPK Jobs 2018
1. Candidates should apply by downloading the form along with a deposit slip from the NTS Site www.nts.org.pk or from ntsresults.org.
2. Test fee shall be paid in any branch of MCB, ABL, HBL or Mezan bank.
3. Government employees are eligible to apply after taking NOC from their respective department.
4. Last date to apply is Tuesday, 16th January, 2018.
5. Incomplete applications and applications received after last date will not be entertained.
6. No TA/DA will be admissible.
7. Roll Number Slip shall be separately dispatched directly to the candidates at least one week prior to the test.
For further information about candidate list, nts results, roll number slips please visit ntsresults.org. If you want any information regarding NTS then send your questions in comments. We will reply you about your query.