Check the applying procedure for Secretariat Provincial Ombudsman Mohtasib Jobs Sindh from here. Last date to apply is Tuesday, 26th November, 2019. An ombudsman is an official, usually appointed by the government or by parliament but with a significant degree of independence, who is charged with representing the interests of the public by investigating and addressing complaints of maladministration or violation of rights. Applications are invited from disabled persons under 5% quota. Candidates having domicile of Sindh Province are eligible to apply.
Title of the GCUF posts are Computer Operator, Junior clerk & Naib Qasid. Those candidates who have the require qualification and eligible for Provincial Ombudsman Mohtasib Jobs must apply to avail this golden opportunity. How to apply as well as other requirements for the Jobs in Mohtasib Secretariat Provincial Ombudsman are mention below.
Secretariat Provincial Ombudsman Mohtasib Jobs Sindh
|Last Date To Apply||Tuesday, 26th November, 2019|
|Job Title||Computer Operator|
How to Apply / General Instructions For Provincial Ombudsman Mohtasib Vacancies 2019 ?
- The vacancies are purely on temporally basis and are likely to be made permanent after completion of probationary period.
- Services of any candidate can be terminated at any time during probation period on serving of one month Notice.
- Sent the application along with attested copies of testimonials of academic qualification, CNIC, Domicile, two passport photographs on the require address.
- The incomplete applications received after closing date will not be considered. Relaxation in upper age limit will be allowed as per Sindh.
- Government Notification. Applicants must provide Disability Certificate issued by the Board constituted by the Provincial Council For Rehabilitation of Disabled Persons.
- Only eligible / shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview.
- The selected candidates will be posted at respective place of posting.
- Last date to apply is Tuesday, 26th November, 2019.