Check how to apply for Sindh Govt Jobs Today 2023 At School Education Department Sindh Jobs 2023 from here.
The Government of Sindh’s School Education and Literacy Department is accepting applications from qualified academics for the appointment to open positions (School Education Department Sindh Jobs 2023).
Jobs are available in the Sindh Education Department for both men and women. Minorities and people with disabilities also have quotas reserved by the responsible department. Details of open positions are shown below by district.
Sindh’s School Education and Literacy Department is seeking qualified candidates to fill 149 positions for Monitoring Assistants (BPS-14) and Data Input Operators (BPS-14).
Interested people who passed the graduation test administered by Sukkur IBA Testing Services with at least 40% of the required marks. Sindh-based residents who are interested in these opportunities may apply.
Eligibility Criteria Data Input Operators (BPS-12):
- Graduation in Computer Sciences with at least in Second Division.
- Graduation (2nd Division) with Computer Diploma
- Age Limit: 21 to 28 Years
How To Apply?
- Those who passed the Sukkur IBA Tests with at least a 40% score may submit their applications together with all required paperwork.
- Candidates should also use postal services to send their applications, in the format specified, along with any other paperwork.
- Applications should be sent by postal mail to the Directorate General (Monitoring & Evaluation), located at bungalow C-98 in KDA Scheme No. 5, Block No. 2, Clifton, Karachi.
- The advertisement includes a list of open positions for each district.
Tips and Tricks to Pass The Written Exams For School Education Department Sindh Jobs
- Candidates should concentrate on their shortcomings and work to strengthen them. They ought to spend more time studying the subjects they find challenging.
- To stay current on the newest news and happenings, candidates should constantly read newspapers and current affairs. They will benefit from this in the general knowledge portion.
- During the exam, candidates must efficiently manage their time. They should attempt all the questions within the allotted time and avoid devoting too much effort to any one subject.