Check SMIU Sindh Maderasatul Islam University Karachi Admission NTS Test Result Merit List from here. Test date is Sunday, 2nd February 2020. Madressatul Islam University Karachi is oldest education institutes in South Asia. Madressatul Islam University Sindh is also recognize by Higher Education Commission (HEC) of Pakistan. Quaid-e-Azam Mohammad Ali Jinnah also study in Sindh Madressatul Islam University SMIU Karachi. Quaid-e-Azam study for about four and a half years from 1887 to 1892.
Sindh Madressatul Islam was founded on 1st September 1885 by a group of enlightened Muslims of Sindh, led by Khan Bahadur Hassanally Effendi, as the first modern Muslim educational institution of Sindh. Those candidates who apply to take admission in SMIU & appear in the test. Now, waiting for their result. So that they can check they get admission or not. Here result, merit list as well as interview schedule for SMIU Sindh Maderasatul Islam University admission is available as soon as it is announce by national testing authorities.
Sindh Maderasatul Islam University Karachi Admission NTS Test Result
|Institution Name||Sindh Maderasatul Islam University Karachi|
||Sunday, 2nd February 2020|
How to Check SMIU Entry Test Result ?
[su_button url=”https://ntsresults.org/supreme-court-of-pakistan-jobs-nts-answer-keys-result/” target=”blank” background=”#2626ee” radius=”round” icon=”icon: hand-o-right”]Supreme Court Jobs Result[/su_button]
- Entry test result for Madressatul Islam University Karachi can be check in following ways.
- First method to check result is via CNIC (identity card number). While the second possible way is to check test result is through roll no.
- Write your CNIC (id card number) in the CNIC search bar and then enter correct code and at last click on search button.
- You can also check your SMIU Sindh Madressatul Islam University Karachi spring admission Test Result by entering your roll number. While the other procedure is same is it is to check result via identity card no (CNIC).
- Stay connected for more updates.