Download application form for Sindh Mass Transit Authority Jobs 2019 Via CTS from here. Last date to apply is Friday, 4th October, 2019. In recent years, new national highways have been built, with the addition of motorways which have improved trade and logistics within the country. Pakistan was exclusively run by the private bus operators. As time ran, with the increase in number of vehicles and quantum of traffic multiplying. The Government of Punjab decided to organize the transport system on proper footing. In 1945 the Nationalized Transport Service was established in Lahore to operate buses on city as well as intercity routes. The Government of Sindh followed the suit. GCT Government Commercial Transport was established in 1946 at Hyderabad. The bus transport services were gradually extended to serve the whole province of Sindh.
Sindh Government established Sindh Road Transport Corporation (S.R.T.C.) in July, 1970. The jobs in Sindh Mass Transit Authority SMTA was offered on contract basis. All those candidates who have the require qualification and skills and are eligible for the SMTA Sindh Jobs 2019 must avail this golden opportunity. How to apply as well as other requirements for CTS Sindh Mass Transit Authority Jobs are mention below.
Sindh Mass Transit Authority Jobs 2019 Via CTS
|Last Date Apply||Friday, 4th October, 2019|
| Age Limit
||30 -50 Years
|Job Title||See Job Ad Below|
||Sindh Mass Transit Authority|
How to Apply For SMTA Vacancies September, 2019 ?
- Candidates can download the application form the CTS website. Application form is also available here.
- CTS test fee can be pay in any branch of MCB, or Bank Islami Ltd.
- Incomplete application and applications receive after due date will not be entertain.
- If any candidates wants to apply for more then one post. Then must submit separate application form.
- Candidates who are already in Government Service / Semi Government Service apply through proper channel.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test / interview.
- Last date to apply is Friday, 4th October, 2019.