Police Department Information Technology Cadre Jobs Via PTS has been announce. Last date to apply is Monday, 13th May, 2019. The Sindh Police is a law enforcement agency established in 1843. The vision of Sindh police is to envision the organization that structured to meet the changing needs of citizens and our profession. Our success in accomplishing this goal depends on our ability to provide optimum public safety and security to enhance quality of life in community. Furthermore, the vision of Sindh police is to promote a safe and equitable workplace allowing for the professional development of employees to their fullest potential.
Age limit is up to 15 years in the upper age limit for all applicants. All those candidates who have the require qualification and skills and are eligible for the sindh police (SPD-ITC) (286) jobs must apply to grab this golden opportunity. Applying procedure as well as other requirements for the jobs in Information Technology Cadre police department of sindh are mention below.
Sindh Police Department Information Technology Cadre Jobs Via PTS
|Last Date To Apply||Monday, 13th May, 2019|
|Location / Domicile
||Computer Operator (BPS-12)
Senior Data entry operator / Key Punch Operator (BPS-12)
Surveillance Operator (BPS-09)
Technical Supervisor (BPS-09)
Call Center Operarator (BPS-09)
Data entry operator / Key Punch Operator (BPS-08)
Hardware Technician (BPS-07)
How to Apply For Sindh Police Department Information Technology Cadre Jobs Via PTS ?
- Candidates can download the application form the PTS website. Application form is also available here.
- Candidates who are already in Government Service / Semi Government Service apply through proper channel.
- PTS test fee can be pay in any branch of HBL, UBL.
- Application processing fee of Rs.200/-(non-refundable) for written part is required to be deposited in PTS account.
- Incomplete application and applications receive after due date will not be entertain.
- Women, minority and disable quota shall also be considered as per rules..
- The selected candidates can be posted anywhere in Sindh.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test / interview.
- Last date to apply is Monday, 13th May, 2019.