Sukkur Electric Power Company SEPCO Jobs Via NTS has been annnounce. Last date to apply is Monday, 21st October 2019. Apply online from here. Sepco stands for Sukkur Electric Power Company. It is clear from its name that it is electricity supply company. The electricity company of Sukkur is is responsible for providing electricity in the areas of Sukkur, Larkana, Dadu Ghotki, Khairpur, Kashmore / Kandhkot, and some portion of Rahimyar Khan District. Sepco also provide electricity to some portion of Jamshoro District, Naushehro Feroze portion of Shaheed Benazirabad District.
With out electricity we think our life is incomplete. Every one is consuming the electricity daily and the bill is paid at the end of each month. It is the golden opportunity for those people who wants to join sepco. 51 vacancies are announce by nts in electricity supply company of Sukkur. All those candidates who are eligible apply now. Don;t wait for the last date. Applying procedure as well as other requirements for SEPCO Jobs Via NTS are mention below.
Sukkur Electric Power Company SEPCO Jobs Via NTS 2019
|Last Date Apply||Monday, 21st October 2019.|
| Age Limit
|| 18-30 Years | 21-33 Years
|Total Vacant Posts
|Domicile / Quota
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK
|Job Title||Junior Engineer
Revenue Officer / Assistant Manager Commerical
||Sukkur Electric Power Company|
How to Apply For SEPCO Vacancies 2019 ?
- Candidates can apply online form the NTS website.
- NTS test fee can be pay in any branch of HBL, UBL, MCB, or ABL.
- Incomplete application and applications receive after due date will not be entertain.
- Candidates who are already in Government Service / Semi Government Service apply through proper channel.
- Posts of Bill Distributor (BPS-07) is reserved for candidates having domicile of the Districts under the jurisdiction of SEPCOR egioni.e Sukkur, Khairpur, Ghotki, N’Feroze, Dadu, Larkana, Qamber, Shahdadkot, Shikarpur, Jacobabad, Kashmore & Kandhkot.
- General age relaxation of 5 years has already been included in the age mentioned against each category.
- Last date to apply is Monday, 23rd September, 2019.