Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority TEVTA Bahawalnagar Jobs has been announce. Last date to apply is Thursday, 14th November, 2019. The main objective is to promote and provide demand driven technical education & vocational training. Furthermore, the aim of TEVTA is to regulate and develop standards of technical education and vocational training including internationally recognized curriculum, examination and certification system. The foremost mission of Tevta is to increase global competitiveness in Punjab.
Application are invited from candidates to fulfill the vacant posts in Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority TEVTA Bahawalnagar. It is golden opportunity for the residence of Bahawalnagar. The title of the jobs are Instructor Provincial Cooking, Instructor CCA, Instructor Theory Mechanical, Instructor HVACR & Instructor Draftsman on visiting basis. All those candidates who have the require qualification and are eligible for the Bahawalnagar Tevta Jobs must apply to grab this golden opportunity. Applying procedure as well as other requirements for the jobs in Tevta are mention below.
Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority TEVTA Bahawalnagar Jobs
|Last Date To Apply||Thursday, 14th November, 2019|
|Age Limit||18_40 Years | 18_55 Years|
Applying Procedure / Requirements For TEVTA Vacancies ?
- Candidates can download the application form from the tevta website. Application form can also be download from here.
- Applicants send their application via post.
- Candidates must bring original documents at the time of interview.
- Interview / test date is 16th November, 2019 at 9 AM.
- Incomplete application and applications receive after due date will not be entertain.
- Department has the right to cancel any post.
- Attested copies of documents should be attach with the applications.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test / interview
- Last date to apply is Monday, 18th November, 2019.