Download online Water & Power Development Authority Wapda Jobs PTS Roll No Slip Phase 9 (WAPDA-IX) (430) from here. Check application status. The Water and Power Development Authority commonly called Wapda, is a government-owned public utility maintaining power and water in Pakistan, although it does not manage thermal power. WAPDA includes Tarbela and Mangla dams among its resources.
All those candidates who have submitted their application for the jobs in Water & Power Development Authority Wapda (WAPDA-IX) (430). Now waiting for their jobs test roll number slip. So that they are able to appear in the Jobs test. Roll no slip / list of candidates is available here. You can download your WAPDA phase Ix slip from here. Check wapda phase 9 test date.
Water & Power Development Authority Wapda Jobs PTS Roll No Slip Phase 9 (WAPDA-IX) (430)
|Department Name||Water & Power Development Authority|
|Job Title||Research Officer (Soil Chemist)|
Research Officer (Surface Water Hydrology)
Research Officer (Soil, Mechanics & Foundation)
Research Officer (Agri./Agronomy)
Junior Geophysicist/ Seismologis
Assistant Research Officer (Ground Water Hydrology, Surface Water Hydrology, Soil, Mechanics & Foundation)
Research Assistant(Cement & Concrete, Surface Water Hydrology, Soil Chemist)
Accounts Assistant / Cashier
Junior Clerk cum Computer Typist
|Roll no slip||Click Here|
|Project Code||WAPDA-IX (430)|
|Download Slip||Click Here|
How to Download WAPDA Project IX Posts Test Roll Number Slips ?
- The online method to download roll no slip of PTS is through identity card number (CNIC).
- After entering id card number (CNIC) and other details which are require. Candidates can view the test date, test time as well as test venue.
- If you are not able to find your roll number slip. Then you are advise to check your name in ineligible list. May be due to some reasons you are not eligible for test.
- Mobile Phone, Calculators or any Gadget is not allowed in the Test Center Premises.
- No candidate will be admitted in the test centre after specified time.