Download online FPMU Water Conservation Barani Areas Jobs KPK PTS Roll No Slip from here. Check your application status from here. Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, formerly known as the North-West Frontier Province, is one of the four administrative provinces of Pakistan, located in the northwestern region of the country along the international border with Afghanistan.
Those candidates who apply for the jobs in Water Conservation in Barani Areas KPK . Now waiting for their jobs test roll number slip. So that they are able to appear in the Jobs test. Roll no slip / list of candidates is available here. You can download your FPMU Water Conservation Barani Areas Jobs test slip from here. Check your application status as well as check test date from here.
FPMU Water Conservation Barani Areas Jobs KPK PTS Roll No Slip
|Roll No Slip
|Check Application Status
How to Download FPMU MNFSR Water Conservation in Barani Areas Posts Test Slips
[su_button url=”https://ntsresults.org/tdap-jobs-pts-test-rol-no-slip-trade-development-authority-of-pakistan/” target=”blank” background=”#3e29ec” radius=”round” icon=”icon: hand-o-right”]TDAP Jobs Test Slip[/su_button]
- List of candidates/ roll no slip can be check in the following way.
- The online method to download roll no slip of tap PTS is through identity card number (CNIC).
- After entering id card number (CNIC). Candidates can view the test date, test time as well as test venue.
- If you are not able to find your roll number slip. Then you are advise to check your name in Rejected candidate list. May be due to some reasons you are not eligible for Test.
[su_button url=”https://ntsresults.org/beoe-jobs-pts-roll-no-slip-bureau-of-emigration-overseas-employment/” target=”blank” background=”#222227″ radius=”round” icon=”icon: hand-o-right”]BEOE Jobs Test Slip[/su_button]
Instruction For Appearing in Written Test
- Mobile Phone, Calculators or any Gadget is not allowed in the Test Center Premises.
- No candidate will be admitted in the test centre after specified time.
- Candidates will have to produce their roll number slips at the entry point of the test centre.