Zakat and Ushr Department KPK Jobs ETEA Roll No Slip download from here. Check test date & list of candidates from here. Zakat is a form of alms-giving treated in Islam as a religious obligation or tax, which, by Quranic ranking, is next after prayer in importance. As one of the Five Pillars of Islam, zakat is a religious obligation for all Muslims who meet the necessary criteria of wealth. Zakat is based on income and the value of all of one’s possessions. The amount of zakat to be paid by an individual depends on the amount of money and the type of assets the individual possesses.
All those candidates who apply for the jobs in Zakat and Ushr Department of KPK via ETEA. Now, waiting for their test slips. So that they can able to appear in the jobs test. Here roll no slip is available as soon as it is announce by officials. Check test date from here. Total number of posts are 17.
Zakat and Ushr Department KPK Jobs ETEA Roll No Slip
|Department Name||Zakat and Ushr Department|
|Job Title||Assistant, Computer Operator, Junior Scale Stenographer, Junior Clerk|
|Download Roll No Slip||Click Here|
|Eligible Candidates List / Test Date||Check From Here|
How to Download Zakat & Ushr Posts Test Roll Number Slips ?
- Roll number slips can also be download by entering identity card number.
- After entering the id card number and other details. Candidates can view the roll number slips and also details about the test center.
- After your roll no slip is displayed. You can download as well as take the print. Press ctrl+p to take print.
- If you are not able to find your roll number slip. Then you are advise to check your name in rejected candidate list. May be due to some reasons you are not eligible for test.
- Test date, test time & venue is mention on the roll number slip.
- Mobile phone and other electronic devices are not allow in examination hall.
- Without the roll number slip no candidate will be entertained for the test.