Afghanistan Students Scholarship Test Roll No Slip download from here. Test date is 27th, 28th & Sunday 29th December, 2019. A scholarship is an award of financial aid for a students to further their education. Scholarships are awarded based upon various criteria, which usually reflect the values and purposes of the donor or founder of the award.
Pakistan Government is offering scholarships to Afghan youth for their capacity building through imparting quality education to 3,000 scholars in various fields including Medicine, Engineering, Agriculture, and Management and Computer science. The main objective of HEC Afghanistan Students Scholarship is to create Pakistan’s goodwill among the people of Afghanistan and to establish professional linkages between institutions of the two countries.
Afghanistan Students Scholarship Test Roll No Slip
|Afghanistan Students Scholarship
|Russian Center For Science And Culture
Graduate Level (MS/M.Phil.)
Agriculture and Management
How to Download HEC Afghanistan Student Scholarships Test Roll Number slips ?
- Roll no slip can be download from the hec website.
- Link to download roll number slip of Afghanistan Students Scholarship test is also available here.
- After entering your Tazkira Number. Your roll number slip will be display as well as other details such as test time, test date and test venue.
- You can download as well as take the print of your roll number slip.
[su_button url=”https://ntsresults.org/frontier-scouts-cadet-college-warsak-fsccw-admissions-8th-class-result-2020-2021/” target=”blank” background=”#463744″ radius=”round” icon=”icon: hand-o-right”]FSCCW Admissions 8th Class Result [/su_button]
How to Register Account for Scholarships of Afghanistan Student
[su_button url=”https://www.hec.gov.pk/english/HECAnnouncements/Pages/Roll-Numbers-Afghanistan-Test.aspx” target=”blank” background=”#e914cc” radius=”round” icon=”icon: hand-o-right”]Download Roll Number Slip[/su_button]
- Register an account with your Tazkira Number.
- Tazkira should be in alpha numeric format of 13 digits For example D9523654725893.
- Password should be alpha numeric and at least 8 characters e.g. pakaghan.
- Primary email should be a valid email that you’re using as it will be used to reach out to you in subsequent stages.
- After registering on Pak Afghan portal, enter your Tazkira Number and Password and click Sign In to access the Application Form