Check applying procedure for Bannu Medical College Jobs BMCKP November 2019 from here. Last date to apply is Friday, 29th November, 2019. BMC s a public medical institute located in Bannu. Bannu Medical College enrolls 100 MBBS students each year. Tap this page regarding update about jobs in Bannu Medical College. The college was established by the former Chief Minister of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Title of the jobs are Professor, Associate Professor. All those candidates who have require qualification & skills must apply to grab this golden opportunity. Applying procedure as well as other conditions for the jobs in Bannu Medical College are mention below.
BMCKP Bannu Medical College Jobs November 2019
|Last Date To Apply
|Friday, 29th November, 2019
|Maximum 70 Years
Applying Procedure / General Instructions For BMCKPK Jobs ?
[su_button url=”https://ntsresults.org/government-jobs-in-pakistan-today/” background=”#352935″ radius=”round” icon=”icon: hand-o-right”]Today Government Jobs[/su_button]
- Applications on prescribed proforma complete in all respects along with Bio-data and attested academic and experience certificate must reach to the office Of the Dean, 3MC, Bannu in due time.
- Rupees.2000 for professors, Rs:1500 for Associate professor and Rs.1000 for Assistant professor as application processing fee.
- Pay order / Cheque will not be acceptable. Application form can be downloaded from the Bannu college website.
- Civil servants working in MTI can apply with prior NOC from Health Department KPK.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interviews.
- Applications must reach on or before the last date during Office hours.
- Any application received after the closing time & date shall stand rejected.
- The Scrutiny Committee, BMC, Bannu shall be competent to reject anv application which is incomplete, However the aggrieved candidates can appeal to the competent authority of MTI Bannu for review.
- The selection will be made against the sanctioned vacancies on need basis Which can be increased or decreased at any time during selection process.
- Original documents shall be produced at the time or interview.