Commissioner Office Peshawar Jobs NTS Test Answer Keys Result check online from here. Test date is Saturday, 31st August 2019. Peshawar is the capital of the Pakistani province of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Situated in the broad Valley of Peshawar near the eastern end of the historic Khyber Pass, close to the border with Afghanistan. The current name “Peshawar” is derived from the former Sanskrit name of the place, Purushapura meaning “City of Men”.
Peshawar was founded on the Gandhara Plains in the broad Valley of Peshawar. All those candidates who apply for the Office of the Commissioner Peshawar Division jobs and appear in the test. Now waiting for their result. Mostly, NTS declare result of any test with in 7 to 10 days. However, answer keys of any test are announce prior then the full result. We will also update here answer keys results of Commissioner Office Peshawar Jobs test. Once it is announce by National Testing Authorities.
Commissioner Office Peshawar Jobs NTS Test Answer Keys Result
|Office of the Commissioner Peshawar Division, Peshawar
|Saturday, 31st August 2019
|Computer Operator (BS-16)
Junior Scale Stenographer (BS-14)
Junior Clerk (BS-11)
How to Check Office of the Commissioner Peshawar Division Jobs Saturday, 31st August 2019 ?
- Test result can be check in two following ways.
- First method to check test result of Commissioner Office jobs is via roll number. While the second method is to check test result is through National identity card no (CNIC).
- Write your id card number (with out dishes) then enter correct code and at last click on search button.
- You can also check your Peshawar Commissioner Office jobs by entering roll number.
- You can download as well as take the print of your result. Press ctrl+p in order to take the print.