Check how to apply for Directorate of Archaeology KPK Jobs Via NTS from here. Last date to apply is Friday, 10th January, 2020. The Directorate of Archaeology and Museums, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has been functioning at the Provincial level since 1st July,1992 for the protection and preservation of Cultural Heritage of the province and after the devolution of Department of Archaeology and Museums Govt. of Pakistan. Tap this page to get all the info about the jobs in Archaeology department of KPK.
The title of the jobs in kparchaeology is assistant director, inspector of antiquities, assistant, computer operator & project photographer. Interesting candidates must have domicile of KPK. All those candidates who have the require qualification and are eligible for the Jobs must apply to grab this golden opportunity. How to apply and other as well as other requirements for the jobs in KPK Directorate of Archaeology are mention below.
Directorate of Archaeology KPK Jobs Via NTS
|Last Date To Apply
|Friday, 10th January, 2020
Inspector of antiquities
Computer operator Project Photographer
How to Apply / General Instructions For Archaeology Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Jobs
[su_button url=”https://ntsresults.org/nts-jobs-in-kpk/” target=”blank” background=”#19161a” radius=”round” icon=”icon: hand-o-right”]NTS New Jobs in KPK[/su_button]
- Candidates can download the application form from the NTS website. Application form can also be download from here.
- NTS test fee can be pay in any branch of HBL, UBL, MCB, or ABL.
- Interesting candidates shall submit duly filled Application form, along with deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of National Testing Service.
- Incomplete application or the ones received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Fill the application form properly with complete and correct information.
- Incorrect, false or forged information may result in cancellation of your candidature at any stage, even after employment, and also proceeding of a legal action.
- Last date to apply is Friday, 10th January, 2020.