District Health Officer Islamabad Jobs OTS Test Roll No Slip download from here. Check your application status from here. Islamabad is the capital city of Pakistan, and is federally administered as part of the Islamabad Capital Territory. Built as a planned city in the 1960s to replace Karachi as Pakistan’s capital, Islamabad is noted for its high standards of living, safety, and abundant greenery.
Health is a state of physical, mental and social well-being in which disease and infirmity are absent. Those candidates who apply for Assistant, LDC, Driver, Naib Qasid, Chowkidar & Sanitary Worker jobs in office of the District Health Officer Islamabad. Now, waiting for their roll no slip. So that they are able to appear in the written test of District Health Officer Islamabad Jobs. Roll no. slip / list of candidates is available here. Check ots test date as well as application status from here.
District Health Officer Islamabad Jobs OTS Test Roll No Slip
|Office Of The District Health Officer Islamabad
Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
Sanitary Worker (BPS-01)
|Roll No Slip
|Check Application Status / Download Roll No Slip
How to Download DHO office Islamabad Vacancies Test Roll No Slips?
[su_button url=”https://ntsresults.org/federal-government-polyclinic-islamabad-jobs-ots-test-roll-no-slip/” target=”blank” background=”#a80ec0″ radius=”round” icon=”icon: hand-o-right”]Polyclinic Islamabad Jobs Slip[/su_button]
- List of candidates/ roll no slip can be check in the following way.
- The online method to download roll no slip is through identity card number (CNIC).
- After entering id card number (CNIC). Candidates can view the test date, test time as well as test venue.
- If you are not able to find your roll number slip. Then you are advise to check your name in rejected candidate list. May be due to some reasons you are not eligible for test.
- To take the print of your roll number slip. Press ctrl+p.