In Pakistan, those who qualify for the Ehsaas programme can get a variety of services and financial aid. Checking your enrollment and eligibility status in the programme is as simple as entering your CNIC(Computerized National Identity Card) number online. In this piece, we’ll show you how to use the Ehsaas program’s eligibility checker to see if you qualify for benefits including cash grants, health insurance, college funding, professional development courses, job listings, and more.
Ehsaas Program Code SMS Method:
- Open the messaging app on your mobile phone.
- Type your CNIC number in a new message.
- Send the message to 8171.
- Wait for a response from the Ehsaas program.
- You will receive a message with instructions on how to access the specific benefits and services if you are eligible.
- Visit the official website of the Ehsaas program.
- Locate the section for checking eligibility (usually found at the top of the webpage).
- Enter your CNIC number in the provided field.
- Complete the captcha verification.
- Click on the” Submit” button.
- You’ll admit a communication attesting to your eligibility
Ehsaas Program Benefits:
If you are accepted into the Ehsaas programme, you will receive the following benefits:
- Helping hands in the form of 25,000 Indian Rupees.
- Funding for medical care and schooling.
Ehsaas funding for education and employment-related training.
Ehsaas Program 12,000 Online Check:
A separate payment of 12,000 rupees is made available through the Ehsaas programme. To receive this sum, you must first establish your qualification for the designated payment schedule. There are two ways to verify your eligibility:
- Look at the Ehsaas webpage for more information.
- A menu item labelled “Check Eligibility” should be chosen.
- Provide your CNIC here.
- Simply hit the “Submit” button.
- You agree to accept verification of your eligibility in writing. SMS Method:
- Open your phone’s text messaging programme.
- Send your CNIC number to 8171 in a text message.
- Wait for the Ehsaas service to get back to you.
- You will be sent a message with access information for the 12,000 rupee installment if you qualify.
Ehsaas Program Code 8171:
Pakistan’s federal government has designated the number “8171” as the official Ehsaas program code. By entering this code, participants are eligible for the full range of program benefits. Checking eligibility, filing complaints, and getting help with program benefits are only some of the most common applications of the Ehsaas program code.
If you need financial assistance or any of the other services offered by the Ehsaas program and you match the criteria, don’t hesitate to enroll. To get the most out of the Ehsaas programme, it’s important to keep up with the newest news and announcements.