Check Elementary Secondary Education Department KPK SST Jobs NTS Result & Answer Keys Merit List of SST Posts (BPS-16) from here. Test date is Saturday 9th & Sunday 10th January, 2021. Elementary and Secondary Education Department KP is the biggest of all departments of KPK Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. KPK Education department has around about 1,68,000 employees which are approximately 55% of the total employees of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Those candidates who were in a test for the jobs in Secondary School Teacher posts in District Cadre Elementary & Secondary Education KPK department. Now, waiting for their test result. So that they can check their marks. Here answer keys as well as result of District Cadre jobs KPK SST Posts (BPS-16) jobs is available after is announce by national testing authorities. Mostly, NTS declare result in 7 to 10 days after the test date.Check 9th January & 10th January 2021 test answer keys of nts Secondary School Teacher SST Secondary School Teacher SST IT from here.
Elementary Secondary Education Department KPK SST Jobs NTS Result & Answer Keys SST SST IT
|Elementary and Secondary Education Department,
Govt of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
Result Announced Click Here
|SST General (BPS-16) Muslim & Non Muslim
SST IT (BPS-16) Muslim & Non Muslim
SST (Sci) Biology Chemistry (BPS-16) Muslim & Non Muslim
SST (Sci) Math Physics (BPS-16) Muslim & Non Muslim
|Peshawar, Mardan, Charsadda, Nowshehra, Swabi, Kohat, Karak, Bannu, Tank, Lakki MarwatD, I Khan, Hangu, Swat, Abbottabad, Batta Gram, Bunner, Chitral Upper, Chitral Lower, Dir Lower, Dir Upper, Haripur, Kolai Palas, Kohistan Upper, Kohistan Lower, Malakand, Mansehra, Shangla & Tor Ghar
|Saturday 9th & Sunday 10th January, 2021
How to Check ESED KPK SST SST IT Jobs Results
- First method to check written test result is via roll number. While the second method is to check result is through identity card number (CNIC).
- Enter your id card number in the id card search bar and then enter correct code and at last click on search button.
- You can also check your Water and Sanitation Agency GDA Gujranwala Vacancies test result by entering roll number.
- You have to enter your mobile phone number last 7 digits as password.
- To check answer keys. First of all click on the post name after that select the book color. Your desire book color answer keys will be displayed.