Check complete eligibility criteria for Govt Jobs Pakistan Today At Ministry of Telecommunication from here. The Daily Express Newspaper posts government job openings in Pakistan’s Ministry of Information and Telecommunication. Cyber Security Expert, System Administrator, and Mobile Application Developer are among the positions available. Candidates who meet the requirements can apply for these Federal Government Jobs 2022.
These jobs are available in Islamabad. Candidates looking for Jobs in Islamabad can review the details as well as all other positions available in the city.
For the positions listed above, the Ministry of Information and Telecommunications (MOIT) is looking for applicants who are energetic, qualified, and self-motivated. Candidates with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Information Technology are encouraged to apply for government jobs in Pakistan.
List of Vacancies For MOITT
- Cyber Security Expert ( Deputy Director)
- System Administrator ( Deputy Director)
- Mobile Application Developer ( Deputy Director)
Required Qualification For MOITT Jobs
- Bachelor / Master in Computer Science
- Bachelor / Master in Computer Engineering
- Bachelor / Master in Information Technology
In addition to the qualifications listed above, 5 years of relevant experience in the same field is required. For all details and instructions, please read the entire advertisement notice posted below.
How To Apply For Govt Jobs Pakistan Today At Ministry of Telecommunication ?
- Candidates interested in applying for jobs at the Ministry of Information and Telecommunications should visit www.njp.gov.pk.
- The aforementioned website also has a detailed job description, including required qualifications and criteria.
- Only those candidates who have been shortlisted for Ministry of Information and Telecommunications jobs will be contacted for a test/interview.
- The deadline for submission of jobs applications is November 6, 2022.