Rawalpindi Government Jobs The daily jang newspaper published the ad about the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology. Applications are being accepted for the positions of Phlebotomist, Receptionist, Mali, and Sweeper at AFIP. Candidates from rural areas are encouraged to apply for these open positions at AFIP.
Govt Jobs Rawalpindi 2022 At Armed Forces Institute of Pathology
|Job Posted Date:||4 October 2022|
|Education Reqquired:||Matric, primary|
|Last Date:||October 16, 2022|
|Organization Name:||Armed Forces Institute of Pathology|
How To Apply ?
- Interested candidates may obtain an application form from the AFIP website.
- The application form, proof of education and experience, CNIC, place of residence, and a certified copy of a passport photo must be sent to the address listed below.
- A Rs.500 postal money order in the name of AFIP Commander Rawalpindi is also attached to the application.
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be invited to take the test/interview.
- The civilian age limit is 18-30, and the veteran age limit is 45.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- On the envelope, write your zip code.
- The deadline for applications is October 16, 2022.
- The age limit already includes the upper age limit.