Download online The Examiner Testing & Evaluation Services Govt Printing Press Stationery Department Jobs ETES Roll No Slip from here. Check list of eligible rejected candidates from here. Government Printing and Stationery Department is about a century old service department established in the year 1902. This department had started its function with meager staff, however, it was re-organized from time to time and staff increased.
Those candidates who apply for Govt Printing Press Stationary Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Jobs. Now, waiting for their test roll number slips. So that they are able to appear in the test. Here roll no. slip is available after it is announce by The Examiner Testing & Evaluation Services. Check test date from here.
The Examiner Testing & Evaluation Services Govt Printing Press Stationery Department Jobs ETES Roll No Slip
|Institution Name||Govt Printing Press Stationery Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa|
|Post Title||Computer Operator (BPS-16), Stenographer (BPS-14), Junior Clerk/ASK (BPS-11), Revisor (BPS-07), Plate Maker (BPS-07), Care Taker (BPS-07), Katib (BPS-07), Compositor I (BPS-07), Time Checker (BPS-07), Duplicating Machine Operator (BPS-05), Counter (BPS-04), Pastor (BPS-05), Press Inker (BPS-04), and Binder-II (BPS-04)|
|Roll No Slip||Click Here|
How to Download Printing & Stationery Departments Posts Test Roll No Slips ?
- Two possible method to download roll no slip of Examiner Testing & Evaluation Services Jobs are describe below.
- First method to download roll no. slip is by name. While the second way to print / download roll no. slips is by id card number.
- After entering id card number as well as other details. Your roll no slip will be displayed as well as details about the test date, test time as well as test venue.
- If you are not able to find your roll number slip. Then you are advise to check your name in Rejected candidate list. May be due to some reasons you are not eligible for Test.
- Mobile Phone, Calculators or any Gadget is not allowed in the Test Center Premises.