Become a Commissioned Officer in PAF 2023 by registering online at www.joinpaf.gov.pk. The Pakistan Air Force published an announcement seeking male candidates for Commissioned Officer positions in several branches. This commission falls under the categories of Short Service Commission and Permanent Commission (PC) ( SSC).
Married and unmarried Pakistani citizens with NADRA smart cards are both eligible to apply. Read all of the specifics and prerequisites for each course. Only male citizens may submit an application.
Online registration for PAF will be available at www.joinpaf.gov.pk from March 4 through March 11, 2023. Written tests, interviews, and medical exams will be undertaken after online registration. To understand the PAF recruitment process, read the entire description on this page.
Permanent Commission ( PC)
- 155 General Duty Pilot GD ( P)
- 101 Aeronautical Engineering Course
- 111 Air Defence Course
- 30 Admin & Special Duties Course
- 13 Logistics Course
Applicants must be male Pakistani citizens. The range is 16 to 22 years ( on 4 November 2023). ought to be single. A minimum height of 5 feet 4 inches (163 cm) is needed.
FSc (Pre- Engg/Pre- Medical/Computer Science), A level with physics, math, computer science, and biology is a must for candidates.
Math, statistics, computer science, and biology are all acceptable additions to an FSc in Physics. At the aforementioned qualification, candidates must receive a minimum of 60% overall.
- Applicants submit online applications for the appropriate commission category.
- Online enrollment is possible at www.joinpaf.gov.pk.
- A test of intelligence is followed by an online exam covering the areas listed below.
Interview and initial medical checkup at I & S Center. (Just those that excelled in the written exams).
- After a medical and interview, the ISSB would get information on the shortlisted individuals.
- ISSB Kohat, Gujranwala, Malir, and Quetta test/interview
- CMB Lahore’s final medical exams.
- only GD(P) candidates taking the flying aptitude test.
- AHQ special selection board interview.
- Air Headquarters makes the final decision in order of merit.
Future Benefits At PAF
PAF provides free medical care for oneself and one’s family in addition to an extremely attractive wage package. training and postings in various Pakistani cities as well as abroad. courses that are renowned globally. Complimentary lodging and a 50% discount on train and flight fares. participation in the Air Force Officer Housing Program ( AFQHS)
آپ کو اپلائی کرنے کی سمجھ نہیں آ رہی یا آپ آن لائن اپلائی کا لنک حاصل کرنا چاہتے ہیں تو کیمنٹ کر دیں