The KPK Testing and Evaluation Agency has disseminated information about the KPK Police Jobs 2023, which was announced by the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Police Department.
Police Department To fill District Police openings in the KPK Police Department, KPK Jobs is broadening its search for candidates outside of the police force. Because of this, it has given Educational Testing Service testing agency permission to collect applications, conduct recruitment exams, and produce a list of qualified candidates for the aforementioned Constable (BPS-07) and Lady Constable (BPS-07) posts.
All applicants must meet the requirements given in the next paragraph in order to be considered for the KPK government jobs listed below, which are only available to inhabitants of certain districts in KPK.
Eligibility Criteria for KPK Police Jobs 2023 Constable ETEA:
- Both the Constable and the Lady Constable roles need applicants to have completed the equivalent of a high school education.
- Men between the ages of 18 and 25 are ideal applicants.
- Only women aged 18-30 are being sought for this position.
- A KPK Domicile is required to apply.
- The minimum height requirement for male applicants is 5 feet, 7 inches.
- To qualify, your chest must measure between 33 and 34 and a half inches.
- To be considered for this role, women need to be at least 5 feet tall.
- Male applicants need to be able to run a mile in under seven minutes.
- Women must complete a one-kilometer race in under seven minutes to qualify.
How To Apply?
- Please submit your application via www.etea.edu.pk.
- Jazz Cash and Easy Paisa are accepted methods of payment for examination costs.
- By July 30, 2023, the ETEA KPK Police Job 2023 application deadline will have passed.
- Only online applications will be considered for the selection process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline or with missing information will not be reviewed.
- Those who advance in the selection process will be the only ones contacted.