Check how to apply for Latest Govt Jobs Pakistan Today Pakistan Army Civilian Jobs from here. On the basis of Sindh, Punjab, and local resident quotas, the following civilian positions are available at Equipment Store Depot Jhelum Cantt.
It accepts applications for the aforementioned open army positions from educated, competent, hardworking, and disciplined individuals.
The title of the jobs is Data Entry Operator (BPS-14), Civil Technician Communication Operator (BPS-09), Storeman (BPS-07), USM (BPS-01).
The aforementioned positions will be filled on a contract basis, and if the candidate meets expectations, the length of the contract may be increased.
Candidates who are interested in applying should fulfill the qualifications listed in the accompanying graphic. They must also have the required training and credentials, and they must reside in one of the aforementioned provinces.
Candidates who meet the requirements and have a degree or a middle school diploma, as well as relevant experience, are welcome to apply.
For people with less education who wanted to join the government department working for the Pakistan Army, it is a fantastic opportunity. Therefore, only those who are interested and meet the requirements should apply using the instructions below.
How To Apply For Latest Govt Jobs Pakistan Today?
- Applications should be sent to the address listed below together with authenticated copies of any applicable educational or work certificates, experience certificates, CNICs, and proof of residence.
- Candidates must include a paid postal order for Rs. 300 for Senior Nos. 1 to 3 made out to COO ESD, Jhelum with their application.
- On the envelope, candidates should explicitly state the position they are applying for.
- The application must be submitted by February 20, 2023, at the latest.
- Candidates who are already employed by the government should apply through the correct means.