Download application form for Ministry of Human Rights MOHR Jobs 2019 Via NTS from here. Last date to apply is Monday, 11th November, 2019. MOHR is a federal government agency in Pakistan. The aim of Ministry of Human Rights is to Establish and strengthening necessary institutional mechanisms for protection and promotion of human rights as enshrined in the Constitution of Pakistan. Moreover, ministry also aim to promote a culture of mutual respect, tolerance, gender equality awareness of rights in an inclusive society.
Applications are invited for appointment in Ministry of Human Rights Government of Pakistan jobs. The jobs in MOHR are offered on contract basis for the period of two years. Applying procedure and other details require for the posts in MOHR Jobs 2019 Via NTS are mention below.
Ministry of Human Rights MOHR Jobs 2019 Via NTS
|Last Date To Apply
|Monday, 11th November, 2019
|Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta
System & Data Analyst
Data Entry Officer
|See Ad below
|Ministry of Human Rights
How to Apply For MOHR Vacancies 2019 ?
- Candidates can download the application form from the NTS website. Application form can also be download from here.
- NTS test fee can be pay in any branch of HBL, UBL, MCB, or ABL.
- Candidates who are already in Government Service / Semi Government Service apply through proper channel.
- Candidates will have to produce original certificates at the time of interview.
- All candidates applying for the above mentioned posts shall be entitled to an upper age relaxation of five years in the maximum age limit.
[su_button url=”https://ntsresults.org/government-jobs-in-pakistan-today/” background=”#3a2f3e” radius=”round” icon=”icon: hand-o-right”]Check Latest Gov Jobs[/su_button]
How to Register For MOHR Posts
- After creation of your user account, you do not need to register again.
- You can Log-in to continue with application form.
- After successful submission of application form, Application Form will be displayed.
[su_button url=”https://ntsresults.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Application-Form-1_4.jpg” target=”blank” background=”#ae17e0″ radius=”round” icon=”icon: hand-o-right”]Application Form Scale 1_4[/su_button]