Download application form for Ministry of Human Rights MOHR Jobs Via NTS from here. Last date to apply is Monday, 14th October 2019. MOHR is a federal government agency in Pakistan. Originally the ministry was created by Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto in 1995/96, but with the dissolution of her government the ministry was downsized. The units of MOHR are NCCWD, INPAC, NCPC. The aim of Ministry of Human Rights is to Establish and strengthening necessary institutional mechanisms for protection and promotion of human rights as enshrined in the Constitution of Pakistan. Moreover, ministry also aim to promote a culture of mutual respect, tolerance, gender equality awareness of rights in an inclusive society.
Application are invited from the candidates to fulfill the posts in the project of institutional strengthening of ministry of human rights. The jobs in MOHR are offered on contract basis for the period of 2 years. Those candidates who have the require qualification and are eligible for the MOHR Jobs Via NTS must apply to grab this golden opportunity. How to apply and other as well as other requirements for the jobs in Ministry of Human Rights 2019 are mention below.
Ministry of Human Rights MOHR Jobs Via NTS
|Last Date To Apply||Monday, 14th October 2019|
|Job Title||Deputy Director|
Superintendent / DDO
|Department Name||Ministry of Human Rights|
Procedure to Apply For MOHR Vacancies 2019 ?
Pakistan information commission Jobs NTS Latest Jobs
- Candidates can download the application form from the NTS website. Application form can also be download from here.
- NTS test fee can be pay in any branch of HBL, UBL, MCB, or ABL.
- Candidates who are already in Government Service / Semi Government Service apply through proper channel.
- The number of posts can be increase or decrease.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test / interview.
- Applicant must bring original documents at the time of test / interview.
- Last date to apply is Monday, 14th October 2019.